Complaint Review: Amden Corp (Cybersonic toothbrush)

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2002

• Reported By:carrolltown pa
Amden Corp (Cybersonic toothbrush)
1111 watson center rd. suite B Carson, California U.S.A.

Amden Corp (Cybersonic toothbrush) cybersonic toothbrush fraud buisness Carson California

I purchased a cybersonic by phone. It arrived and did not care for it. I returned hte toothbrush expecting a full refund I did but only after several nasty letters and contacting my credit card company. Now they keep sending me my free brush replacements for only 4.65 a pop. I can't find a phone number to contact them anywhere. Can anyone help me out. I would surely appreciate it.

Allen
Carrolltown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corp-Cybersonic-toothbrush/Carson-California-90745/Amden-Corp-Cybersonic-toothbrush-cybersonic-toothbrush-fraud-buisness-Carson-California-16595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corp (Cybersonic toothbrush)

policeman