Complaint Review: Amden Corporation - Cybersonic Toothbrush

• Submitted: Wed, September 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 18, 2002

• Reported By:Rockford IL
Amden Corporation - Cybersonic Toothbrush
1111 Watson Center Road, Carson,CA Carson, California U.S.A.

Amden Corporation Cybersonic Toothbrush Lousy Customer Service Deceptive Practices False Promises Carson California

Our family made a big mistake ordering this product. Unfortunately for us didn't realize just how bad their customer service was until our system broke down and we were conned into buying an extended warranty!

The most frustrating thing is that you get misinformed and poorly trained customer reps that I am totally convinced are paid to feed lies to the consumers who call them. I had the displeasure of talking to a supervisor after the 5th call to find out where my replacement system was only to find out that his answer to having screwed up continually was "I will send you free of charge some brushes and gel"... he just didn't get it....

It is beyond me how a company can keep being in business with this attitude and service! When I was about to explode I asked to get a refund on our warranty seeing they hadn't done their part of the agreement... I had ordered this over a month and a half which is exactly the amount of time I have been waiting for my replacement system which then I learned that the 30 days refundable was passed so I couldn't get my money back. How does this company keep being allowed to treat consumers like this!!

Deborah
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2002 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corporation-Cybersonic-Toothbrush/Carson-California-90745/Amden-Corporation-Cybersonic-Toothbrush-Lousy-Customer-Service-Deceptive-Practices-False-P-30438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corporation - Cybersonic Toothbrush