Complaint Review: Amden Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2002

• Reported By:Shenyang Asia
Amden Corporation
1111 Watson Road, Unit B Carson, California U.S.A.

Amden Corporation, Cybersonic ripoff Carson California

My husband is an American Diplomat serving in China. We ordered the Cybersonic System in November, 2001. We agreed to have gel and brush replacements every 3 months.

In February we received the gel but no replacement brushes. I called and was told that the brushes are on the way.

In April I called again and was told that my shipment had been returned, but she was unable to give me a tracking number to verify it. She apologized and told me that she will send out replacements brushes ASAP.

In May I called again and asked for a supervisor, but was left on hold for a long time and when she returned I asked to cancel the gel and was told the story once again, that several sets of the brushes are on the way. They stopped charging me for the gel but continued to charge me for brushes I never received.

In July I received a box with several gel syringes (which I cancelled) instead of the brushes.

In October I spoke with a supervisor that was very apologetic and told me that he would personally see to it that I receive my replacement brushes. After being put on hold for a long time he told me that his manager is an ex-military man and that the Postal Service is having trouble delivering to an FPO address. I reminded him that I have received other shipments from the company, just not the brushes. He then told me that he will send out 6 sets of brushes.

In November I called again and asked the customer service rep about my shipment and she told me that there was no shipment in the system for me. I then asked to speak with a supervisor (which was a different one from before) and she told me that it shows in the system that the order was delivered. I told her what the customer service rep told me and she acted as if I said nothing at all, but she continued the speech which I'm convinced is written down somewhere at Amden Corp, that she will personally send out 6 sets of brushes.

Now in December I finally received 2 sets of brushes! We called and cancelled our membership to "Cybersonic NO-Brush Club" and was promised by the manager that he will not reopen our account but he will send the other sets of brushes that were owed to us. We will see.

Jonnel
Shenyang, Other
China, People's Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corporation/Carson-California-90745/Amden-Corporation-Cybersonic-ripoff-Carson-California-37602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corporation