Complaint Review: Amden Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:St. Stephen South Carolina
Amden Corporation
1111 Watson Center Rd. Suite B Carson, California U.S.A.

Amden Corporation ripoff, dishonest victimized many consumers Carson California

To begin with, let me say, I wish I had found this website before ordering my Cybersonic toothbrush, and being had by this company.

I have been trying for over a year to have my shipments of replacement brushes and whitening gel cancelled. I have not been able to get through to the company until this past Feb. After just sitting on the phone listening to it ring, for about 15 minutes, a woman named Latrice finally picked up.

I explained to Latrice that I had returned several shipments to them with a letter requesting that this be cancelled, and requesting a refund. She informed me that the return had been received, but no refund could be issued, because they didn't have proof of cancellation being requested previously. Of course they don't, I never could get through to them to cancel.

I have since learned that it doesn't do any good to cancel. I am still being charged, and this trash is still coming to me. I went to their webpage, even tried registering as a customer, but have never received an email confirmation of my membership. They have recently updated their webpage, and I have managed to send them an email. I will have to let you know what kind of response I get. I am fed up with this company!

Sheila
St. Stephen, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corporation/Carson-California-90745/Amden-Corporation-ripoff-dishonest-victimized-many-consumers-Carson-California-55639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corporation