Complaint Review: Amden Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: J Edward — Groveport Ohio United States of America
Amden Corporation

Amden Corporation Cybersonic Toothbrush Satisfied with product and service Internet

I have had the Cybersonic Toothbrush for about 8 years. This is not the newer model 3, just the basic one. I have had no problems with the company at all. The product works great. I get my replacement heads on schedule every three months. Anytime I either moved or changed my shipping payments to another card or whatever, I have just called and had the change made easily.

I also have had to replace the main toothbrush body once, due to its getting too loud but that was after a few years of use.  I only paid about 12 bucks for shipping, and the service was great.It would be nice to be able to find the replacement heads locally, but since they send them to me on a regular basis, I really don't need to shop for them. And paying less than 5 bucks shipping to receive two heads is a lot cheaper than the replacement heads I see for other electric brushes.

Others may have had problems with the company or product, but I am not one of them. I recommend this company and product to anyone who wants a great electric toothbrush.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amden-Corporation/internet/Amden-Corporation-Cybersonic-Toothbrush-Satisfied-with-product-and-service-Internet-980230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amden Corporation