Complaint Review: Ameraco, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By:New York New York
Ameraco, Inc.
ameraco.com Titusville, Florida U.S.A.

Ameraco, Inc. Where are the over 10,000 Investors at ?? Titusville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Who's Dianne?

*Consumer Comment: Diane from Titusville Needs to BACK OFF of those that report on Ameraco

*Consumer Comment: When is being disappointed a crime?

They told me that you must find properties 30% below market value and they have over 10,000 investors to buy them and I'll get a commission for locating them....I thought..Wow...over 10,000 investors...I'm sure if I meet the criteria on these properties..I'll get several investors to bid on it...Well, I did meet the criteria and Donna (ameraco..support specialist), told me that it would get pick-up !! I never receive ONE call from any Investor..on that property or others that I submitted....Donna didn't know what to say..she was disappointed...I question these Investors and the sales pitch..."Over 10,000 Investors" ... Where are they ??

Randy
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameraco-Inc/Titusville-Florida/Ameraco-Inc-Where-are-the-over-10000-Investors-at-Titusville-Florida-410122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameraco, Inc.

Who's Dianne?

AUTHOR: Virgnbul - (U.S.A.)

I have also been interested in joining this companie's ranks also and have been fascinated by the posts that I've read about it. I'm curious about Dianne and about how adamant she is in defense of this company. She seems particularly disturbed by those who wish to remain anonymous. Well, Dianne, exactly who are YOU? Have you had success with this company? If so, I'm very eager to talk to you because I paygreat attention to detail and I'm a very hard worker! C'mon, girl! If you're willing to step up, then really step up and make yourself and your opinions available to those of us who areserious and want the truth! If not, then I'm afraid I have to doubt the intentions she's willing to impart.

Diane from Titusville Needs to BACK OFF of those that report on Ameraco

AUTHOR: MommyOne - (United States of America)

I've been researching Ameraco because I came across an ad online saying, "You Find It, We Fund It". It sounded good, so I wanted to find out more.

Unfortunately for Ameraco, I work online every single day. As a copywriter, I am savvy to the sales tactics, scams, and negative combat tactics (such as that of Diane - which all can clearly see when reviewing Ripoff Reports about this company.) Therefore, like anyone wanting to find out more, I researched the company and wasn't surprised to find many reports just like this. After reading the comments that were posted on many reports, I felt the need to leave my own.

It is clear to me that Diane wants anyone who reads these reports to think that the individuals posting them are uneducated or lack common sense, since her responses are almost always worded in an extremely condescending manner. She attempts to make these individuals look like idiots by showcasing spelling mistakes, among other things. However, it should go without saying that anyone that is trying to make scams like these sound good to people are probably more ignorant than any person reporting this company.

We all have hopes and dreams. We all want to make them come true. Unfortunately, there are many people that will take advantage of that if you let them. Being responsible enough to perform the proper research before coming to a decision can save you a lot of time, money, and frustration.

And, if you are on the phone with someone trying to push you to buy into an "opportunity" that you think you might be interested in, ask them for all of the information that you need to research them - and then DO THE RESEARCH before buying. Ask for a number to call them back at. If they tell you, "I can only offer this deal for the next ten minutes," or "we are not allowed to have customers call us back," tell them to forget it. Any legitimate opportunity doesn't force you to make a split second decision and will provide you with a working telephone number.

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Randy, you said "I did meet the criteria and Donna (ameraco..support specialist), told me that it would get pick-up !!. Donna has been with Ameraco for almost a year and a half and deals with hundreds of locators a month. She would NEVER NEVER NEVER say your deal is getting picked up. She knows that it is not up to her. She helps you get your deals in order so they can be presented to the Investors. Her job is to support you, answer your questions and help you if you get stuck, that's what she does. You also said "Donna didn't know what to say..she was disappointed..." What is the world is wrong with her being disappointed??? She probably knew that you worked very hard as does many of the locators.