lovely

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2003

• Reported By:albany New York
Ameri Gas
Shokan Shokan, New York U.S.A.

Ameri Gas fuel run-out mistreated and ripped off Shokan New York

Had been a customer for 4 years. Was on automatic delivery. Ran out of gas 2 times in one year. Had to call at 11pm, delivery man brought 20 gallons. Following day office manager told me they had to pay him "a lot of money to bring gas at night",and "why did I let it get so low?" Automatic delivery is so i didnt have to ever worry about running out.

I asked for the tanks to be removed the following week. Four months later, after I sent certified letter demanding the removal of the tanks, they were gone. I have a case with them right now. I contacted an attorney who said I could charge storage.

So for 4 months on my property, I have billed them almost $900. Has been a week since I billed them, if they dont pay, I was advised by my lawyer to take them to small claims court, which I will do!! Ameri gas is a nightmare, with rude employees!!

Debbie
albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-Gas/Shokan-New-York-12409/Ameri-Gas-fuel-run-out-mistreated-and-ripped-off-Shokan-New-York-56896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri Gas