Complaint Review: Ameri - Source Publications

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2003

• Reported By:houston Texas
Ameri - Source Publications
100 Walnut Street, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Ameri - Source Publications -Keeps sending Final Notice Statements for $299.95 and I have never heard of this company and certainly have never ordered anything from them ripoff fraud business Champlain New York

This company keeps sending Final Notice Statements saying we owe them $299.95 and if we do not pay they will turn us over to a collections agency. I have written them a letter telling them we do not even know what they do I have never heard of them and that we are a law firm and to quit sending these statements are we are going to take action against them. They totally ignored my letter and they are still sending the statements.

I have since got on the Internet and have found all these rip/off reports about this company. I am not paying them because once you do they will continue to send these statements every year. Someone has got to do something to stop these people from doing this. HELP!

Peggy
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-Source-Publications/Champlain-New-York-12919/Ameri-Source-Publications-Keeps-sending-Final-Notice-Statements-for-29995-and-I-have-64392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri - Source Publications