Complaint Review: Ameri-Source Publications

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2003

• Reported By:San Jose California
Ameri-Source Publications
100 Walnut Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Ameri-Source Publications ripoff Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: affiliated to the superior, trust, global benefits scam.

*Consumer Comment: Their Real Location...

I received an invoice dated Nov. 13, 2003 from this company for $299.95. I called the company to get more info on this and they told me that this was an invoice for an order that was ok'd by a "Tera Taylor" in 2001 for 2 yrs. I told them no one by that name works for our company and never has. I asked for some type of signature or a confirmation call showing me that this actually took place, of course he stated it was a verbal agreement. He went on to say, that we previously paid them an installment per a prior invoice. I asked him to fax me the copy of the invoice which, according to him had all the details of our agreement. Again he declined and told me to look in my own records. He wouldn't even show me proof of our ad. He proceeded to get extremely rude with me on the phone and told me he would see me in court then if my firm chooses not to pay their obligations. Following that statement he hung up on me.

I called back to speak with "Bobby's" supervisor, he said the only people above him was the board of directors and that I could write them a letter. I challenged what he had to say, obviously he must have someone above him, other than the "board of directors". Before he could hang up on me again, I wished him a happy holiday season...

It will be interesting to see what happens. I have no intensions of paying them $299.95 towards something they can't properly document. Needless to say, his behavior further confirmed my suspicions, not to mention all the other similar testimonies, if not exactly the same.

Our firm is contacting the BBB in New York. I would suggest you be aware of Ameri-Source Publications, do not trust what they have to say.

Julie
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2003 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-Source-Publications/Champlain-New-York-12919/Ameri-Source-Publications-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-74163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri-Source Publications

affiliated to the superior, trust, global benefits scam.

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

Is this company affiliated to the superior, trust, global benefits scam. It would seem to me that since I got handled by those poeple and they sold my info to another co. (I have started to get alot of phone calls from magazine subscriptions offers over the phone lately.
superior benefits,
100a walnut d15 suite 742

Their Real Location...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Dear Julie,

This is their real location. You'll need it to effectively report them:

Pavlos Angelatos, President
W.W.S. Source Mondiale de Publications, Inc.
2015 Drummond Avenue, Suite #800
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1W7
Canada

Also, the BBB can't really do as much for you as the Attorney General of New York. Report the scammers to:

State of New York