Complaint Review: Ameri-Source

• Submitted: Tue, October 01, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 01, 2002

• Reported By:Porterville CA
Ameri-Source
100 Walnut St. Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Ameri Source publications Champlain New York

Last year I received a phone call requesting verification of my business address. 1 week later I received a bill in the amount of 299.95 for a advertising fee. I knew I NOT requested the ad and did not pay. I later received a notice of collection for the fee. Rather than have my credit ruined I did pay it. The exact same thing happen this year. I requested proof of verification of my consent but they only said I gave verbal consent. I knew I did not consent.

This time I investigated with the BBB and found hundreds of complaints of consumer fraud and laws suits filed against the same company. The company's telemarketers are extremely rude and threatening. This time I will not pay and am taking action to protect my credit. This SCAM must be stopped!

Gary
Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2002 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-Source/Champlain-New-York-12919/Ameri-Source-publications-Champlain-New-York-31578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri-Source