Complaint Review: Ameri-source Publications

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2003

• Reported By:Millersburg Pennsylvania
Ameri-source Publications
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Ameri-source Publications Advertising scam via telephone Champlain New York

This company has been calling my office spewing the usual line that everyone else is reporting. *Renewal of contractor listing in nationwide directory*. They say a complimentary copy of this directory had been sent in January of 2002- I called to question the past due notices we'd been receiving for installments of $299.95.

I asked for delivery confirmation and they gave me a Fed-Ex tracking number just this afternoon so I've not had time to follow up and verify. We do not have any such directory in our office. Unfortunately, they already received three checks totalling $900 from my company before I started working there this past March. They are not getting a red cent from me. I verified all 3 checks have been cashed and gave *Bobby* the check numbers and dates. He tells me it's not enough and they need to see copies of both the front and back of all the checks.

They show only receiving one check from us. Supposedly they can't track the check without seeing the marks on the back??? I think it's all bull crap. I wish the previous office manager had researched this matter and found all these reports against Amerisource before she sent money. I am going to call them tomorrow and attempt to demand a refund of any and all monies we sent them and we'll see what happens. Just for kicks, I'm going to call FedEx and see what they have to say about the tracking number I was given. I'm betting it's bogus.

I've called them several times (the invoice is at the office, I am at home now so I don't have the information with me) and told them to cancel out any listings they have for our company. Each time I've told them not to contact us again and I keep receiving past due invoices which I have not been paying and will NOT pay after finding this website. BEWARE THESE FRAUDS!

Millersburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2003 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-source-Publications/Champlain-New-York/Ameri-source-Publications-Advertising-scam-via-telephone-Champlain-New-York-69317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri-source Publications