Complaint Review: Ameri-source Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:fountain valley California
Ameri-source Publishing
Po Box 2661 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Ameri-source Publishing ripoff fraudulent billing Company said that I still owed 289.95 from 2000 Champlain New York

Received invoice 9/24/04 saying I owed 289.95 from 2000. I researched and found invoice was paid. Tried to call several times but call box full. Sent in note attached with check number paid. Received call stating I paid half invoice, and still owed 289.95. coincidently same invoice number. Talked to Sofia today and told her that I saw several of these complaints on the internet and for her not to bother me. She called back to tell me that she was going to cancel the invoice, but because of my bad attitude she was going to continue to harass me.

Deborah
fountain valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameri-source-Publishing/Champlain-New-York-12919/Ameri-source-Publishing-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Company-said-that-I-still-owed-28995-fr-114850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameri-source Publishing