Complaint Review: AmeriCore Automotive Industries

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Bowie Maryland
AmeriCore Automotive Industries
233-3 Tressca Road Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 904-312-5427
  • Web:
  • Category: Mechanics

AmeriCore ,AmeriCore Automotive Industries Refuse to Refund my $2000 for an delivered used engine. God help US! Someone help me! Government help me! Jacksonville Florida

I ordered a used engine for $2000 since 2/24/09. It has been over a month now. No engine and no money refunded. I need some help stopping this company from continuing to hurt people. I cannot get to anyone on the phone no matter what time and day I call. I have actually left my phone on hold for a whole day no one has responded. We need to take this company down now folks. They are hurting innocent folks in this economy. I need a lawyer to assist me here for a fee. I need to get my money back. How can they get away with this?

Yunus
Bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriCore-Automotive-Industries/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/AmeriCore-AmeriCore-Automotive-Industries-Refuse-to-Refund-my-2000-for-an-delivered-used-437959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriCore Automotive Industries