Complaint Review: AmeriCore Automotive Industries

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
AmeriCore Automotive Industries
233-3 Tressca Road Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

AmeriCore Automotive Industries This company is scamming people and does not send parts or give your money back Jacksonville Florida

On January 30, 2009 I purchased a grill for my 2009 Buick Rainier. Americore said they could not take a credit card. It had to be a check by phone. They said my part would ship within five days. After two weeks I called and they said the part they had, had broken clips and would ship a good one within a week. The part never shipped. I have called numerous times and get put on hold forever.

On February 23, 2009 I sent a email telling them not to ship and to refund my money and that I will contact the Better Business Bureau. I also phnoned them and was told I would receive my money within two days. I have never received my money. I have called daily with either getting put on hold or a voice mail. This company is scamming people by only allowing them to pay by check because with a credit card you could dispute the charge and by a check there is nothing that can be done.

Sara
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriCore-Automotive-Industries/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/AmeriCore-Automotive-Industries-This-company-is-scamming-people-and-does-not-send-parts-or-432990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriCore Automotive Industries