Complaint Review: AmeriCredit

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
AmeriCredit
americredit.com Internet U.S.A.

AmeriCredit Took Money Out Of My Checking Account When I've Never Even Heard Of Them! Internet

*Author of original report: Overdraft Fees From My Bank

This is absolutely ridiculous! I check my checking account statement online and it has a balance of -1,212.00. I was just blown away! I checked and saw a withdrawl frm AmeriCredit for $1,220?!?!! I immediately wrote my bank that that was a completely false withdrawal as I never had anything to do with them in all my life, never even gone near the website, and they had no proof I owed them the money. I am going to write them and see what they have to say for themselves. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am extremely angry and want this resolved imediately.

Very Angry And Upset
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriCredit/internet/AmeriCredit-Took-Money-Out-Of-My-Checking-Account-When-Ive-Never-Even-Heard-Of-Them-Inte-281039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriCredit

Overdraft Fees From My Bank

AUTHOR: Droganson - (U.S.A.)

I was expecting this eventually. I have now received over 300 dollars in overdraft fees. I am NOT paying a single PENNY of this money! I have never heard of AmeriCredit and do not know how they even got my checking accout information. I expect them to refund all of the money and then some now. Can anyone offer me any advice at all on how to deal with this? It would be much appreciated.