Complaint Review: AmeriTrain, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Reston Virginia USA
AmeriTrain, Inc.
8245 Boone Blvd Vienna, Virginia United States of America

AmeriTrain, Inc., This company provided training to paying students to be able to pass the MCSE exams. Vienna, Virginia

I'm just adding to what the other student depicted in her complaint.  I too was encouraged to take the class and the loan offer from Sallie Mae at >17% apr.  After I completed the class I started taking exams and after my first exam the company "AmeriTrain" folded and locked it's doors.  Of course I never was able to pass all of the exams and there was no one left at AmeriTrain to inquire about additional help.  I too was left with a loan that took me 10 years to pay off.  Even though I was lucky enough to be able to pay the entire loan, I never got the product "successful passing of all MCSE exams to become certified systems engineer" that was promised to me in the contract.  Oh well.  I do feel taken advantage of and I'm somewhat ashamed that I wasn't able to sniff out, if you will, what was going on with AmeriTrain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriTrain-Inc/Vienna-Virginia-22182/AmeriTrain-Inc-This-company-provided-training-to-paying-students-to-be-able-to-pass-th-765090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriTrain, Inc.