Complaint Review: AmeriTrain

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
AmeriTrain
8801 JM Keynes DR Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

AmeriTrain Fiasco Has Caused Me Great Finacial Hardship CAUSED ME GREAT HARDSHIP! Charlotte North Carolina

I was a student of AmeriTrain for only three (3) months when they closed the doors and left town in the middle of the night. Leaving me with a financial obligation and no training received for any of the students that attended. At the time of my attending , I signed and had a co-signer on a financial agreement with AmeriTrain ( sponsored by Sallie Mae Financial). I relieved minimum training within the three month time frame and my attempts to contact anyone has gone unanswered.

No after all these years I and my co-signer are still being haunted by the financial obligation for service I did not receive. I am attempting to contact the North Carolina Attorney General to see if anything can be done to remove this from my records, the company is at fault for bad business dealing and lying to consumers.

George
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriTrain/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28269/AmeriTrain-Fiasco-Has-Caused-Me-Great-Finacial-Hardship-CAUSED-ME-GREAT-HARDSHIP-Charlott-344307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriTrain