Complaint Review: AmeriTrain

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
AmeriTrain
Boone Boulevard Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

AmeriTrain rip-off mistreated & ripped off Vienna Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: STOPP!!! Don't Sign Anything!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: SML will not refund your money

I am wondering if you can help me. I am desperately seeking a price list for AmeriTrain, a company that closed last year in the Fall. I was a student there in A+, Net+, MCSE 2000 with Exchange, and CCNA. I didnt complete my training and Sallie Mae, my loan company will offer partial discharge for my loan if I can prove the amount I paid to AmeriTrain.

Do you have any records of prices AmeriTrain offered? I am in desperate need of this to get relief from $14K of loan.

Jeffrey
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriTrain/Vienna-Virginia/AmeriTrain-rip-off-mistreated-ripped-off-Vienna-Virginia-49542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriTrain

#1 Consumer Suggestion

STOPP!!! Don't Sign Anything!!!!!

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Hey Whatever you do DONOT sign anything with this SLM Financial or Sallie Mae We have been fighting this for over a year now. They are just trying to get you caught in a tangled Web that you will NOT be able to get out of Even with a Lawyer!!! I suggest that you contact an attorney immediatley!!! If you say you don't have the money, Do you really have the money to pay for something that you didn't receive??? Pay the Attorneys fees instead!!!! They will sugar coat it and you will be stuck!!GET A LAWYER!!! In the long run you will be happy!!!!

SML will not refund your money

AUTHOR: No - (Europe)

SML will not refund your money, trust me. I am in a law suit with around 50 students sueing SML for the same reason, that is that they will not refund my money.... Good luck