Complaint Review: AmeriTrain

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:Holly Springs North Carolina
AmeriTrain
PO Box 9500 Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

AmeriTrain SLM Financial ripoff Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania

AmeriTrain/SLM Financial/Sallie Mae Go on, take the money and run... mistreated and ripped off Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania .....

My husband signed a loan from SLM Financial to attend AmeriTrain. He didnt even attend one class and the school closed its doors leaving us with a huge loan to pay. SLM Financial then handed over the loan information to Sallie Mae so we couldn't get our money back.

Sallie Mae is saying we owe $11,000 for something we never received. Ive told them I wasn't paying and they told me it was going to go against my credit. pfffffff as if I care. They will never ever ever get money from me. They dont deserve it. They can kma!

Erin
Holly Springs, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriTrain/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18773/AmeriTrain-SLM-Financial-ripoff-Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-56117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriTrain