Complaint Review: AmeriTrust Financial

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Prescott Valley Arizona
AmeriTrust Financial
None Nationwide U.S.A.

AmeriTrust Financial offered me a 2,000 dollar credit card or as they called it a merchant card Nationwide

They called me and offered me a 2,000 dollar credit card or as they called it a merchant card. They asked me for my banking info so they could deposit it to my account. Then they proceeded to deduct $200.00 from my account, and then did it again. My account was overdrafted by this point cause i never keep much in it, and they continued to bounce some BS check off my account that charged me $34.00 everytime... so they ended up taking hundreds from my account, and causing me fees up the a*s. My account closed and now Im reported to check systems.. no biggy.. but still...

Prescott Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriTrust-Financial/nationwide/AmeriTrust-Financial-offered-me-a-2000-dollar-credit-card-or-as-they-called-it-a-merchant-352206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriTrust Financial