Complaint Review: Ameribizzweb

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
Ameribizzweb
777 South Flagler Drive West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ameribizzweb ILD Teleservices This is a 3rd party unauthorized billing on my Verizon account and Ameribissweb is nothing I use. When I tried to call them they put me on hold several times and now the phone number I call from are b West Palm Beach, Florida

Rip-Off Ameribizzweb, ILD teleservicees.

When I tried to call them they put me on hold several times and now the phone number I call from are blocked from them they wont answer my calls they just put me on hold forever or just hang up on me. I used a different phone to call them they will talk to me until I tell them what Im calling about and they put me on hold again and tried to call back then that number is blocked as well.

It is a scam.

Verizon credit me the money for this but it continues to show up on my bill every month.

Verizon said that I have to call them to have it cancelled but there is no way to get a through to Ameribizzweb or ILD teleservicees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameribizzweb/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Ameribizzweb-ILD-Teleservices-This-is-a-3rd-party-unauthorized-billing-on-my-Verizon-accou-781265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameribizzweb