Complaint Review: Americ-Source Publication

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
Americ-Source Publication
P.O Box 2661 Champlain, New York Algeria

Americ-Source Publication ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Champlain New York

November of 2002 was contacted by Ameri-Source Publication stating that we owed an advertising bill in the amount of $299.95. I told them that we had not placed an ad with their company and would not pay the invoice. They turned our account over to American Soultion Information, a collection department.

American Soultion Information stated that they would accept $100 payment to clear up this invoice. November 8, 2002 I wrote a check to American Soultion Information in the amount of $100.

Today June 11, 2003 I receive a call from Ameri-Source Publication, stated that they were send me a invoice for $299.95 for the ad we placed with them. I explained that we have never placed and ad with their company and they had ripped off our company once and they would not do it again.

The woman stated that she would send my account to collection. I told her that is fine, but she will never receive a dime!

Everyone need to call the Attorney General of New York EVERYDAY until they decide to take action against this so called company.

State of New York Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Frauds and Protection Phone: 518-562-3282 Fax:518-562-3294.

Teresa
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2003 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americ-Source-Publication/Champlain-New-York-12919/Americ-Source-Publication-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-60345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americ-Source Publication