Complaint Review: America Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 24, 2005

• Reported By:Newberry Michigan
America Advantage
Winter Park Street 4-7 None Given, Texas U.S.A.

Advantage America ripoff None Given Texas

I received a call on October 24, 2005, at approximately 8:30 a.m. There was a foriegn speaking gentleman who told me his name was Steve and his ID# was 165TC and that I was chosen to receive a $12,500 grant from government and all I would have to do is pay a one-time processing fee of $14.95. I was then asked to give out my banking information. I told him I was not going to do this and that I would look at the paperwork and then decide. He told me that I had to give the information out or I would not get the loan.

I then hopped on line while on the phone and saw this site. I told him that I was not interested. Mind you, this was after he asked several times for my banking information. He gave a phone number of 1-866-503-7345. I then asked where the company was located... He said Texas, but no city. I then just hung up.

Newberry, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2005 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Advantage/None-Given-Texas-none-given/Advantage-America-ripoff-None-Given-Texas-161837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Advantage