Complaint Review: America Choice RV Sales

America Choice RV Sales
3040 Nw Gainesville Rd Ocala, Florida United States of America

America Choice RV Sales Unethical sales practices Ocala, Florida

*Consumer Comment: flip-flop

When I first talked to Jesse Berland about this RV he was very polite and he offered a great price for it with the options I wanted.  I agreed to make a payment to hold the RV of a fully refundable $1000.

A few days later I changed my mind and decided I did not need/want that luxurious or type of RV.  I told Jesse very clearly that I did NOT want this RV and asked him to not to put the refund through.  Jesse then started calling me 1-2 times per day flirting with me.  I am not blameless because I was receptive to it because I thought it was fun and funny.

A few days later the $1000 charge DID go through and again I called Jesse.  He tried to talk me out of changing my mind but I refused.  He quickly got off the phone to "go find me the RV I wanted and I haven't heard from him since nor have I gotten the refund.

I referred the $1000 issue to my credit card company and feel that will be OK but I feel that it was unethical to both ignore my first requests to stop or cancel the refund AND to flirt with a potential customer.  It was blatent to me, but funny, but it absolutely put me off to ever buying anything there again.

Any company who allows this is shady, to say the least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Choice-RV-Sales/Ocala-Florida-34475/America-Choice-RV-Sales-Unethical-sales-practices-Ocala-Florida-932478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Choice RV Sales

flip-flop

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I changed my mind... asked him to not to put the refund through... I referred the $1000 issue to my credit card company... it was unethical to both ignore my first requests to stop or cancel the refund"

You changed your mind. Then you told them that you do not want a refund. Then you disputed the charge. Now you claim it was unethical of them to not have issued a refund. You appear to be confused as to whether or not you want a refund.