Complaint Review: America Direct Lottery Syndicates, Willie Johnson, Elton J. Smith

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:Burgaw North Carolina
America Direct Lottery Syndicates, Willie Johnson, Elton J. Smith
788 Rossmore Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 778-316-2267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

America Direct Lottery Syndicates, Willie Johnson, Elton J. Smith USA Mega Millions Drawing Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: AND ???

Received letter & check for $4,285.87 stating I had won in the USA Mega Millions drawing winning $250,000.00. The check is a portion of my winnings provided to help me pay insurance, handling & shipping fees. Once I contact my agent to activate my check & start the claiming process, a representative from America Direct Lottery Syndicates in my area would deliver $245,714.13 directly to my door.

For security purposes they assigned me a PIN number to identfy myself & directed me to respond quickly as they would not be responsible for unclaimed winnings after deadlines. Correct name & address is required for accurate prize disbursement. The check looks very real & is drawn on Bank of America.

Linda
Burgaw, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Direct-Lottery-Syndicates-Willie-Johnson-Elton-J-Smith/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89110/America-Direct-Lottery-Syndicates-Willie-Johnson-Elton-J-Smith-USA-Mega-Millions-Drawin-330565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Direct Lottery Syndicates, Willie Johnson, Elton J. Smith

AND ???

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

You did WHAT with this check ?? You haven't given us any info about a rip off. Please complete your story. Where did you purchase a MegaMillions lottery ticket ?? ( Of course, you never purchased one ) If memory serves me, North Carolina has Powerball, not MegaMillions. And you realize that you have to go CLAIM your winnings. Nothing is mailed to you....seriously, HOW would they know your name and address ?? You don't give that info when you purchase a lottery tickert. And you do realize that check is phony. And if you do put it in your bank you will be in BIG TROUBLE when it bounces. Give us more info, please.