Complaint Review: America Home Medical

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Karma — Millersville USA
America Home Medical
1651 Crofton Blvd Suite 12, Crofton, MD 21114 Crofton, Maryland United States of America

America Home Medical HME Providers, Inc, AHM Took advantage of my mother, Disabled Senior Battling Stage IV Breast Cancer Crofton, Maryland

American Home Medical took advantage of my elderly disabled mother who is battling Stage IV Mestastic Breast Cancer.

March 2012, my mother contact his company to inquire about a bedside hospital tray. My mother is a very independent woman and does not take help easily.. and about this time - she was battling her cancer full force and in need of medical equipment to make her life easier during her treatment - so at this point, I wasn't aware that she was trying to get a hospital bed table.

After the fact, I come by to check on her and long behold, there is a ghetto old excuse for a table sitting there. Where did you get that? I said. A medical place in Crofton, she replied. I said, I hope  you got a great deal on that piece of junk! She then showd me the receipts and I awas shocked as they charged her $ 135.00 ($ 70 online) and the dirver also inited the invoice to bring in a brand new one. [continued below]....
...... to date, nothin has been re-dlivered and afer six phone message requesting a manage ro call us, no resppresentative has ever returned a single phone call.  From that point on, I took over the care of my mother and no one has pulled that crap with me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Home-Medical/Crofton-Maryland-21114/America-Home-Medical-HME-Providers-Inc-AHM-Took-advantage-of-my-mother-Disabled-Senior-884798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Home Medical