Complaint Review: America Job

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: floflo61 — Orlando Florida United States of America
America Job
105 - B North First Street Charlottesville, Virginia United States of America

America Job Mission Soft Inc. Resume Service Evalution Ripoff Charlottesville, Virginia

On Dec 4, 2012, I visited the Americajob.com website to search for jobs and enlist resume assistance. On the same day, I paid $19.95 for a resume evaluation and received a receipt from MissionSoft Inc.

On Dec 5, 2012, I received an email from Americajob.com stating my resume evaluation was ready for review, and was provided a URL and directions to access the evaluation. I clicked on the link, (My Profile), signed in, and looked for a tab titled "Resume Evaluation" per the instructions given. However, no such tab existed. I then clicked through every link available in my profile, and still could not locate the evaluation. I immediately sent an email to 'eval@americajob.com' stating no resume evaluation tab existed, and ask that it be resent/reposted. I received no response.

On Dec 6, 2012, I emailed both 'eval@americajob.com' and 'jobs@americajob.com' and stated this was my second request for my resume evaluation and requested a resend/repost. I also conveyed that I was dissatisfied with their customer service and the lack of alternate communications methods (e.g. phone). I also stated if they could not be relied on to follow-through on a resume evaluation, how could customers rely on them to rewrite a resume (another service offered). I received no response. Later on during the day, I located a phone number for the business, but it was no longer in service.

On Dec 7, 2012, I sent another email to both email addresses mentioned above requesting a refund. I also stated I would be reporting them to the BBB and other agencies (e.g. Ripoff Report). To date, no response.

I have reported America Jobs/Mission Soft Inc to the Better Business Bureau for a refund. I also want people to know through Ripoff Report that shady resume services exists who are only out to line their pockets. I only wish I had checked this website and others prior to paying for a fraudulent service. America Jobs/Mission Soft Inc should remove their website or be ordered to through the legal system. Buyer, all I can warn is beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Job/Charlottesville-Virginia-22902/America-Job-Mission-Soft-Inc-Resume-Service-Evalution-Ripoff-Charlottesville-Virginia-980348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Job