factory

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Youngstown Ohio
America On Line AOL
AOL.com , Virginia U.S.A.

America On Line AOL Cancelled My Account Dulles Virginia

AOL cancelled my account Memorial weekend. I called and was told to write a letter to Va. I have now written two letters and including my new email and my phone number and they have not responded. My old email was (((redacted))). it was a paid account that I had for over 10 years and a lot of information that took years to gather has been blocked.

I do not know why it was cancelled as I paid thru my bank. I was not given a warning that something was wrong. I did have one of my foster boys using the account but he has since moved he was under justinyoungstown. I would be very thankful to be able to get this account back as I am retired and for many of my friends it was the only way to keep in touch with me.

John
Youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-On-Line-AOL/Virginia/America-On-Line-AOL-Cancelled-My-Account-Dulles-Virginia-463312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America On Line AOL