• Report: #200630

• Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:Grand Junction Colorado
America On Line - AOL
aol.com Internet U.S.A.

America On Line - AOL ripoff Unlawfull bogus charges were made to my credit card from AOL I had to cancel my card in order to stop the charges from reoccurring Internet

In January and Febuary of this year, I noticed charges were made to my credit card from AOL whom I have never even talked with.

I had to cancel my credit card which I have had for over 20 years in order to get the charges to stop.

AOL has since contacted me and demanded payment to the tune of $78.00 or else they would turn it over to collections. I told them if they ever messed with my credit, I would file a law suit.

Their next step was to offer me their service for $4.95 a month if I signed up now. I totally lost it at this time and called them every name in the book and think I probably invented a few new ones before I abruptly hung up. This I nothing less than embezzlement!

Thomas
Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-On-Line-AOL/internet/America-On-Line-AOL-ripoff-Unlawfull-bogus-charges-were-made-to-my-credit-card-from-AOL-200630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America On Line - AOL