Complaint Review: America Servicing Company (ASC)

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2007

• Reported By:Howell Michigan
America Servicing Company (ASC)
7495 New Horizon Way Fredrick, Maryland U.S.A.

America Servicing Company (ASC) Phone payment and not posting payment: ASC has killed my credit score Fredrick Maryland

I always make my payments by phone, and in September06 I made my payment as I always did, but this time it did not post to my account. I did not find out until they contacted me stating my loan was in deferment. After finding this out I called to find out what I had to do to have it removed, but they said there was nothing they could do, so I just moved on.

About two months later I make my payment by phone and after finishing and waiting for my confirmation number it didn't give me one. This is the same thing that happened to me in September06, but not having paid any attention to getting a confirmation number I paid the price, but this time I caught it and immediately was connected to a service rep and the girl proceeded to tell me that their system has been doing this for quite sometime, and it has happened to a number of others.

If this has been going on, then why will they not remove it from my credit report. I sent them in my phone bill showing I called in that day, and bank statements as well to show that I had beyond sufficient funds to make the payment, but they denied me, so I still have a 30 day late on my credit report.

Sign me up for a class action.

Howell, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2007 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America-Servicing-Company-ASC/Fredrick-Maryland-21703/America-Servicing-Company-ASC-Phone-payment-and-not-posting-payment-ASC-has-killed-my-c-244152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America Servicing Company (ASC)