Complaint Review: America

1800 S Sheridan Blvd., Suite 303 Denver, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 800-661-0619
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Americas Media Elite Magazines Americas Elite Magazine Telemarketing Magazine Fraud Denver, Colorado

I would like to thank all of you who wrote a Ripoff Report about America's Media Elite, Inc. Your reports gave me a heads-up on what I am dealing with here. For those who have the same story as mine below, please contact me through the Ripoff Editor. I would like to know what steps you took with this company, what their reaction was and how the situation was resolved. Also, I am interested in being involved in a civil action suit. I have conferred with a lawyer.

Employees at this telemarketing company on at least two occasions (that I know of) did not just imply but directly stated to me over the phone that they were from my current magazine subscription service, a company that I now believe contributed to this fraud. They said that they had a new system and that they needed to re-record my personal and billing information as well as respond with only a "yes" to statements that they read very fast - no one could understand what they were saying. Again, I thought I was dealing with my current magazine subscription service.

I have never received anything in writing from Americas Media Elite.  I do not know the length or cost of this service, or even, what magazines I am supposed to be getting.

I have called Media Elite five times, all going directly to a voicemail.  No one from Media Elite has called me back. I sent an express, return receipt letter to Media Elite. In my letter, I stated that I wanted in writing the terms of the service and what they are basing the charges to my credit card. The letter was at the post office for more than two weeks and was not been claimed by Media Elite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/America/Denver-Colorado-80232/Americas-Media-Elite-Magazines-Americas-Elite-Magazine-Telemarketing-Magazine-Fraud-Denve-929557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America