publicly

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: unhappycamper — San Diego California United States of America
AmericaRX.com

AmericaRX.com shipping charge PER Item Internet

Buyer beware! I ordered through Amazon. I order a lot through Amazon and this the first time I feel I have been ripped off. Americarx is a third party. I really didn't notice that when I placed my order. I have been stockpile on things that I feel will go up in the near future, so I ordered 15 Dawn dish soaps at $1.87 each. Without realizing the shipping cost, $67.00 was taking from my account for this order. They charged me over $4.00 for shipping per bottle instead of on flat rate for all 15. I needed up paying way more if I would have gone to Target or Walmart. I thought when I was first ordering, I was getting a good deal. I am very upset, and will never order from this company again. I contacted them, and was informed it was their policy to charge shipping per item. Amazon should warn people of this rip off. I will no longer trust Amazon and will soon no longer order from them. I have over $400.00 of items that still need to be shipped to me from Amazon and after that, I will disable my account. That is how upset I am. Its a shame people are getting ripped off like this. Please take notice of third parties when ordering from Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericaRXcom/internet/AmericaRXcom-shipping-charge-PER-Item-Internet-973122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericaRX.com