Complaint Review: AmericaRx

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Charles 34 — Urbana Illinois
AmericaRx

AmericaRx I ordered though Amazon. According to Amazon this item was supposed to be shipped by Wednesday from AmericaRx. Because I noticed they were charging me $25 on a $44 order, I requested they cancel the, Internet

*Author of original report: Clarification

I ordered though Amazon. According to Amazon this item was supposed to be shipped by Wednesday from AmericaRx.  Because I noticed they were charging me $25 on a $44 order, I requested they cancel the order on Tuesday, and they sent me an email acknowledging the receipt of my cancellation request.  They then shipped the order within a few hours a day early on Tuesday, instead of cancelling it. I conclude that it is very likely they deliberately did this to prevent my cancelling the order. I
will never do business with them again.  Also, their web address seems to have moved, which is not surprising given all the other complaints Ive run across on the web about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericaRx/internet/AmericaRx-I-ordered-though-Amazon-According-to-Amazon-this-item-was-supposed-to-be-shipp-1038265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericaRx

Clarification

AUTHOR: Charles 34 - ()

AmericaRX was charging me $25 shipping on a $44 order.  As I wrote, it looks like they might have deliberately shipped the items more quickly, a day sooner, rather than cancelling the order.