Complaint Review: American Academy of Pinecrest

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Alana — Saint louis Missouri
American Academy of Pinecrest
Internet USA

American Academy of Pinecrest The college doesn't want to recognize my diploma cause the American Academy of Pinecrest is NOT accredited as they claim. Miami Florida

Me and my hasband came to America, from Ukraine, in 1993.Since our children were little there was no way to think about getting some education.Now, when our children are grown I've decided to get some.

So, before going to a college I've been thinking that obtaining an American GED would be a great idea.After some searching on the internet the American Academy of Pinecrest has appeared before my eyes.I was so excited that my dream, finally, will come true.

When I got my GED I was so happy...at first, but now I'm very disappointed.The colleges don't recognize my diploma since American Academy has no accreditation, however they claim, they do.

My dream has been ruined. They messed up my life.

Alana,

Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Academy-of-Pinecrest/internet/American-Academy-of-Pinecrest-The-college-doesnt-want-to-recognize-my-diploma-cause-the-1153955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Academy of Pinecrest