Complaint Review: American Acceptance LLC

3606 Morris Ave Suite #114 Pueblo, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 800-877-2681
  • Web:
  • Category:

American Acceptance LLC American Acceptance,LLC , collection agency conned me out of credit card info/payment stating if I pay them a fraction of the balance it will not go to credit report, Pueblo, Colorado

This company stated they were given my file by an attorney/attornies to collect a past debt, which is was no longer on my report. They stated that I was sued and that I had lost for not showing up in court, apparently I never recieved the multiple letters they say were sent to me. None of which were certified that I am aware of.

They then stated, my bank accounts were going to be garnished if not settled. They gave me 3 options. 1st was to not do anything anything and pay the full amount with attorney fees and interest, being the bank account garnish. 2nd was to start a payment plan and it will go on my report, but being satisfied(paid off). 3rd was to pay the lowest amount offered in full and it will satisfy(paid) and not go to my credit report. That debt is no longer on my credit report as everything had to be cleared to purchase my house so they are just trying to collect on something that is no longer there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Acceptance-LLC/Pueblo-Colorado-81008/American-Acceptance-LLC-American-AcceptanceLLC-collection-agency-conned-me-out-of-credi-557510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Acceptance LLC