Complaint Review: American Acceptance

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: not gettingrippedoff — Camden South Carolina USA
American Acceptance
www.americanacceptanceonline.com Dallas, Texas United States of America

American Acceptance Mike Devers,Mr.Jackson They are ripoffs and scammers Dallas, Texas

These ripoff artist Mike Devers, Mr.Jackson called my  home accusing me of having done and online application in 2009 which I have never done..let them have there say cause you cant stop STUPID..but later that afternoon a called was placed back to them..but had them on 3 way with they were not aware of they made enough threats just to get themselfs in a lot of trouble because in my state its a crime to do what they did without proof which they were not going to give they know nothing but screaming and

accusing some one making threats of taking my driving license getting me arrested for fraud on the internet went as far as telling me they were going to send somebody in my home to remove my computer..airheads been watching to much .LAW AND ORDER..what they think they the internet police.. get real jokers..you don't scare me..your practices are as lame as you are.. they said I was being taped newsflash Jack so were you..have everything on tape that was said to me.. HAVE now filed with my local police department..have contacted my district attorney in my area..and will be hauling there tails to my state ....enjoy the ride jokers..

NOW IF YOU RECEIVE A CALL FROM AMERICAN ACCEPTANCE ASK MR. DEVERS INFORMATION LIKE WHAT STATE HE PRACTICES LAW AND ASK FOR HIS BAR NUMBER HE WANT GIVE IT HE WILL GET IRATE AND START CALLING YOU NAMES..REPORT HIM TO THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION.. SHOW THEM YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE WHAT THEY ARE DISHING OUT..DONT LET THE LOWLIFES SCARE YOU..GO OUT LIKE THE REST OF US AND EARN A REAL LIVING INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PRAY ON INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO REALLY WORK FOR A LIVING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Acceptance/Dallas-Texas-/American-Acceptance-Mike-DeversMrJackson-They-are-ripoffs-and-scammers-Dallas-Texas-1010215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Acceptance