Complaint Review: American Advantage Government Grant Department

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:parkville Missouri
American Advantage Government Grant Department
2431 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

American Advantage Government Grant Department 12,500 grant ripoff in Parkville, Missouri, Winter Park Florida

I received a phone call at work, asking to speak to me becasue I qualified for a government grant because I was a tax payer since 2003 and have never filed for bankruptcy. I was not convinced, so I asked to speak to a member of management, they aready had all of my information, from a survey apparently, and that I would qualify for $12,500 plus $500 in free coupons, and that a man would come to my door to deliver these legal documents. Since they already had my info, I called my bank to freeze my account so that no activity could be made. Please be aware, this is a scam, do not give out any personal information.

Parkville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Advantage-Government-Grant-Department/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/American-Advantage-Government-Grant-Department-12500-grant-ripoff-in-Parkville-Missouri-158945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Advantage Government Grant Department