Complaint Review: American Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, December 26, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 26, 2005

• Reported By:Cordova Tennessee
American Advantage
1900 Howell Branch Rd, Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

American Advantage government grant department SCAM AND RIPOFF Winter Park Florida

I was contacted by a gentelman named Dennis, Senior Officer with the Goverment Grant Depart. with American Advantage. Something told me to check them out before I gave out too much information. I got online and there was a report from this website that immediately popped up. I was very thankful. I did not give out my account number and he got really aggrivated. I just told him that I should not have to give this info over the phone without seeing anything in writing from his company. Please.....if this guy calls you or even this company.....just hang up and get rid of them. Good Luck!

Erica
Cordova, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2005 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Advantage/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/American-Advantage-government-grant-department-SCAM-AND-RIPOFF-Winter-Park-Florida-169336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Advantage