Complaint Review: American Agencies Of California

• Submitted: Tue, May 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 02, 2006

• Reported By:Quincy Illinois
American Agencies Of California
1660Hotel Circle Dr. North Ste. 215 San Deigo, California U.S.A.

American Agencies Of California ripoff dishonest overbilling San Deigo California

I lived in Lemon Grove in California in 1999 for only 3 monthes. I moved make to Missouri in June of 1999.
I just recieved a bill from the phone company out there from that time period. It was addressed in my maiden name {which was NOT my name then} and sent to my grandparents house. This bill is for $658.20. I've never seen a bill before this.

I know we had only basic phone service and didn't have long distance. The bill they sent doesn't have any details and says that I need to pay this crazy amount.
I don't have that kind of money first off. Second off, I KNOW we didn't leave Cali with a $600.00 phone bill. I will not be sending this company ANY money.

I have contacted PAC-BELL to see what bill they might have on record for me. I will pay any bill they might have but I'm not working with this company that all I have heard is bad things about.

Kristie
Quincy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Agencies-Of-California/San-Deigo-California-92108/American-Agencies-Of-California-ripoff-dishonest-overbilling-San-Deigo-California-189678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Agencies Of California