Complaint Review: American Agencies - PB Pacbell

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2005

• Reported By:Long Beach California
American Agencies - PB Pacbell
1660 Hotel Cir N Ste 215 San Diego Ca San Diego, California U.S.A.

American Agencies, PB Pacbell refusing to delete false credit info. Ripoff! San Diego California

I was looking at my credit report and found that someone had opened a phone account in my name and never paid the bill. It is listed on my credit report several times and all with different names... All leading to American Agencies. I have written letters to the Credit Reporting Agencies regarding these accounts. I received a letter from American Agencies the other day stating they cannot find an error and will report the new balances with a new date on my report.

I did some research on this company and found that this company has been suspended as of October 1, 2003. IF they are suspended, why are they reporting on my credit report and sending me letters. I have been dealing with this for over a year and so far all I am getting is a worse credit rating.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Agencies-PB-Pacbell/San-Diego-California-92108/American-Agencies-PB-Pacbell-refusing-to-delete-false-credit-info-Ripoff-San-Diego-Cali-128670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Agencies - PB Pacbell