contrary

• Submitted: Mon, May 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 29, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
American Agencies, PB Pacbell
2158 W 190th Street Torrance, California U.S.A.

American Agencies - PB Pacbell ripoff fraudulent account Torrance California

I was looking at my credit report and found the account from American Agencies-PB Pacbell which was opened 5 months prior to me running my credit report. I know I did not open this account and disputed it with the Credit Reporting Agencies and they sent mailed me their findings which stated this account is correct. This company is ruining my credit score and apparently I can't do anything about it.

Sheri
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2006 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Agencies-PB-Pacbell/Torrance-California-90504/American-Agencies-PB-Pacbell-ripoff-fraudulent-account-Torrance-California-193755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Agencies, PB Pacbell