Complaint Review: American Agencies Pacific Bell

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2003

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
American Agencies Pacific Bell
2158 W 190th Street Torrance, California U.S.A.

American Agencies Pacific Bell ripoff Fradulent Billing screwed others too Torrance California

I was working for a company that was stationed in a small Community College in Nothridge, California. The company required me to set up living arrangements in one of the colleges' dormitories for 3 months, during the summer. I set up a phone line without letting me knowing that there was a previous phone in existence, Pacific Bell set me up my own line.

However, when the program ended, and I recieved my last bill from Pacific Bell, I had all these 900 calls and existing phone calls on my bill. I could not have made the calls that they were charging me for because I had just moved there at the beginning of that particular summer. I have tried to reconcile with them to pay them what I owe, but they want all the other calls that I have nothing to do with.

Phoebe
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2003 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Agencies-Pacific-Bell/Torrance-California-90504/American-Agencies-Pacific-Bell-ripoff-Fradulent-Billing-screwed-others-too-Torrance-Califo-58892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Agencies Pacific Bell