Complaint Review: American Airlines

• Reported By: Mac from Canada, Ont — brampton Oklahoma
American Airlines
toronto, Select State/Province Canada

American Airlines stolen equipment form luggauge toronto Ontario

I took a vacation from Toronto, Canada stopping in Miami then arriving in Grand Caymen island. When I arrived at my destination my radio scanner had been removed from my luggage. I called American Airlines after I arrived an they told me that Ihad waited to late to make the report and there is nothing they can do.

My concern is not only was my radio scanner stolen from inside my locked luggage but if this can be removed who is to say something could nt be inserted like a bomb! I find it strange that they don't have any video reocrds of what occurred duriing the loading of my luggauge.

I filed a report with American airline reference  AA Ref#1-1010815579. Flight 665 connecting to flight 619.
I filed a police report in Brampton, Canada  Ref 130502125

Reviewing information on American Airlines I found the following infomraiton

-Air Crash Investigation S13E05 - Queens Catastrophe HD . Fault found to be pilot

-Air Crash Investigations - S01E01 - Racing the Storm (American Airlines Flight 1420). Fault found to be the pilot

-Air Crash Investigation Lost Flight 965. Fault found to be pilot

-Air Crash investigation 2014 Chicago air crash of American Airlines Flight 191. Fault maintenace staff followed incorrect procedure

-Jamaica:American Airlines Flight 331 crash PT 1 OF 2.

This is proven examples of the operational culture that is reocrded for their highly trianed technical personel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Airlines/toronto-Select-StateProvince/American-Airlines-stolen-equipment-form-luggauge-toronto-Ontario-1171697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Airlines