• Report: #521918

• Submitted: Tue, November 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fortworth Texas United States of America
American Alliance Corp
5933 N Hills Dr, North Richland Hills, TX 76117 Tarrant County, Texas United States of America

American Alliance Corp Von W Lombard Real Estate Scammer Tarrant County, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scammmer is back at it folks

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Extortion Plot

*Author of original report: Scammers newest victim a veteran

*Author of original report: MR LOMBARD NEW LOCATION?

*Author of original report: MR Lombard DID you get fired,

*Author of original report: Mr Lombard finally responded

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Truth will Prevail

*Author of original report: Scammer Von Lumbard / newlocation

*Author of original report: Von W Lumbard

*Author of original report: American Alliance Von W Lumbard

*Author of original report: This scammer is back at it

Hi u"all , found out this realestsate firm is getting sued for breach of contract and Deceptive trade dealings, I would watch out for this Guy Von Lumbard, and His company American Alliance. I will keep up this case and see what happens. I found out threw court records that he has had alot of suits filed against him for wrong doing and possible realestate fruad,will keep informed thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Alliance-Corp/Tarrant-County-Texas-76180/American-Alliance-Corp-Von-W-Lombard-Real-Estate-Scammer-Tarrant-County-Texas-521918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Alliance Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scammmer is back at it folks

AUTHOR: Justice T Mae - ()

Poor Mr lumbard now he is naming innocent people on this site I hope mr Rodriguez see this and responds to u Mr Scammer Lombard ...Folks this scammer riped off a veteran widow here is here sorry so you u can see what a crook he really is I would mot deal with this guy if I were you he will omly rip you off this guy does not have a pot to piss in due to rip off report exposing him for the the true criminal he is and nobody will employ him because of this neither thats why he is mad, right mr crook lombard what are u calling your self now these days William. .willard. .Von. you crook.  Here u go folks u can also look ip files on mr lombard at county court house in fortworth tx to read for tour self so you can see what a liar this crook is.    Here is story on Tiffany Mae from dallas tx. A Vetern he Ripped Off.

EVERYONE SAYS I NEED A LAWYER??

Hi My name is Tiffany Johnson. I hired an Realtor Wilton Von Lombard to sell my property at the address above. He was unable so he said he would purchase my home as wrap around mortgage (AROUND MY VA HOME LOAN). The bank said, "OK" you have to show he is trustworthy for a year before you can have a new loan. He defaulted. Making me unable to get home and hurting my credit report. He also made threats that is was his property when he default. In the contract it states if he defaults its mine. The bank yelled at him told him he broke his end of the deal. This is Tiffany House. He has said he has transfer title deed back in my name. This is also a VA LOAN and nothing is assumable without VA permission they don’t want me to be homeless veteran (WHICH WE ARE RIGHT NOW.) I am waiting to reinstate the loan full filling my end of the deal of the default and move back to in the property to fix my credit. I placed the furniture as part of the deal too. He sold my furniture pocketed that money. He has been having people live in my property rent free (AS I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY OF THE MONEY.) THE BANK HAS STATED ITS MY PROPERTY!. The banks Lawyer...Kim Randhall at 9441 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway suite 350, Dallas Texas. 1-972-643-6787 ALL I WANT TO DO IS PAY MY DEBT (OUR HOME LOAN which the bank says is mine –I DON’T KNOW WHY THE ATTORNEYS DON’T LISTEN TO THEIR BOSS! The documents at the court house state its mine as he broke his end of the deal. Just want to move the renters out and move in our house, the house my baby was born in before her birthday this May 1st.) I need a lawyer to tell the Wells Fargo Lawyer to reinstate the loan the property is mine. YES, WILTON VON LOMBARD BROKE HIS END OF THE DEAL and DEFAULTED. Tiffany is being the responsible party and paying for the default. ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS STATE ITS TIFFANY'S PROPERTY nothing is assumable without VA permission --Texas Department of Veteran Affairs does not permit me/us to be homeless veterans --thats what we veterans fight against. I need someone to escort this large black family out of my house. As they want to beat up this 5ft3 120lb white blonde disabled veteran, single mother and teacher up. Would you be able to help. ALL HELP AND LOVE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. Tiffany Johnson --I just wanted to save son the legal fees for home improvements that is why I was trying to work with the Wells Fargo Lawyer, but they are being impossible. Sincerely, Tiffany MAE JohnsonAustin, TX - 2 years ago

ATTORNEY ANSWERS (2)

Sham on you Willard this will follow you for ever you CROOK!!           God will punish u sir.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Extortion Plot

AUTHOR: - ()

The complainant's name is Jesse Rodriguez.  He was a tenant in a property owned by Lombard.  Due to failure to pay his rent, he was evicted under court order from the Justice of the Peace in Grapevine, TX.  He is attempting to extort money from Lombard by means of this libelous post.  Lombard is filing a ten million dollar defamation suit against this complainant.

Scammers newest victim a veteran

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Von lommbard ripped off a verteren, her name is  Tiffany Johnson, you can find the story  .  Title states everyone says I need a layer  on web site AVVO.com this guy needs to go to jail. please read what he did to this sweet lady and you will understand what kind of a scammer he really is.If you know of his wareabouts call police. He  needs to go to jail for fruad,thats why his wife left his crummy but. its  dishearting to know whats hes done to innocent people  and still getting away with it.

MR LOMBARD NEW LOCATION?

Folks,

here is scammers new location,

Brokerage of Record: Coldwell Banker United,realtors-mobile

License State: Alabama

Service areas: Wetumpka, Montgomery

Summary: Von's brokerage of record is Coldwell Banker United,realtors-mobile where he primarily serves clients with Single Family properties in Wetumpka and Montgomery.

MR Lombard DID you get fired,

MR Lombard,

your wrong doing to people in the lords eyes is finally catching up with you. Here is what I heard folks from people at this realitors office he used to work for and just got fired for doing fraudulant practices. MR Lombard this will follow you forever unitll do do the right thing and make it right with the Lord first ask for forgiveness and the people you scammed next.

Her you are folks all you have to do is call this scammers last place of employment and they can tell you too, all he is is a liar,deceetful,scammer person he realy is.

LOOK OUT FOR MR LOMBARD IN town, he will be up to no good.

till next time folks

Mr Lombard finally responded

Mr Lombard

you finally comented on this issue against your company, what are you calling your self now these days  Heritage Realty.

1. Heritage Realty

Well you sir are a liar,we the people have the right to know who the scammers are in our area, I feel sorry for the poor souls you ripped off so far. As can get filed document from the net and all the people have to do is get on the Tarrant countys website in north richland hills tx and get a copy of your judgement against you and your fraudulant companys and they will see all you are is a liar and a fraud. Folks there is a judgement for over 25000. against this thief., and even your wife left you because your a Crook and a scammer. I will post case numbers and will get a copy of the court judgement and post IT HERE for all the people to see what kid of scammer and fraud you really are. Sir i am a 100 percent god loving person, you should be ashamed of your self for calling youself a man of god. In my eyes and the lords, all you are is a coward.

Till next time folks  BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Truth will Prevail

AUTHOR: Von Lombard - (United States of America)

"Blessed are you when men say all manner of evil against you falsely."  "No good deed goes unpunished."

I tried to do a good deed for this complainant by selling him a home and carrying the note as his credit score did not permit him a new loan.  A hailstorm damaged the roof and I subsequently recieved a check for the damages.

I asked the complainant to provide three bids and we would decide jointly on who would get the job.  He agreed.  But instead of proceeding with our agreement, he decided to move out of the home and quit making mortgage payments. I had no choice but to sell the home again and I lost over $4000 in the process.

His charge that I have numerous lawsuits against me is just plain false. I have no fraud cases, breach of contract or nor deceptive dealings pending against me. The Truth will Prevail.

Scammer Von Lumbard / newlocation

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Here is this scammers new Location

Von Lombard of CENTURY 21 Brandt Wright Realty, Inc.
 191 Fort Toulouse Rd.
  Wetumpka, AL 36092

beaware of him Folks this Guy is bad news now he is tring to hide, to bad MR. Lumbard

Von W Lumbard

Vons  new front bussiness Independent Realty, LLC

American Alliance Von W Lumbard

Hey all,

found out that this scammer is going to have his day in court Moday the 30th 2012, Von Lumbard  and his scammer wife Cathy Lumbard, Will update u all when court is over will be there to interview Victims and get the download. I think Von now knows that a lie is only as good as the person who told it. Now he faces the Judge in court. I dont think his lies will work there. I know he is working for  Heritage Realty at Heritage Realty< I would watch out all This guy is one one the best scammers out there, will post court outcome once i know.  Glad to see the victums getting Justice.

This scammer is back at it

hey all,

went by house today listed in law suit filed and found out Mr Lumbard sold the house to someone else,this guy is unbeliveable. I am part of the media and i am going to see if the victim or lumbard will talk about the current law suit filed.will keep updated. i checked with DA and there is an on going investigation going on now on mr lumbard and his wife kathi for fraud, will post a copy of report if i can get it  thanks u"ll