Complaint Review: American Authentic Collectibles

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
American Authentic Collectibles
www.statequartersmap.com Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Authentic Collectibles When I moved from PA to AZ in 2005, I too was frustated like many of you, calling the company and being placed on automated hold only to be disconnected. After months of disgust, I finally reported the incident to the Better Business Bureau and within 2 weeks I received my shipment and all others afterwards. Wallingford Connecticut

I too was almost taken by American Authentic Collectibles when I moved from PA to AZ in 2005. I too was frustated like many of you, calling the company and being placed on automated hold only to be disconnected after a long period of time. After months of anguish and no success, I finally reported the incident to the Better Business Bureau and within 2 weeks I received my shipment and all future shipments. However, I am still waiting for the last one from 2008. This was the worst experience I ever had with a purchase and promised myself it will never happen again. I feel even worse because some of you reported paying even more. It cost me $127.00 and the product at the most was good for $25.00. The only thing good was that I got $10.00 of my money back in quarters.

Charlie
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Authentic-Collectibles/Wallingford-Connecticut/American-Authentic-Collectibles-When-I-moved-from-PA-to-AZ-in-2005-I-too-was-frustated-li-429105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Authentic Collectibles