Complaint Review: American Auto Shield LLC

• Reported By: Laura M — New Berlin Wisconsin United States of America
American Auto Shield LLC
5695 Yukon Street Internet United States of America

American Auto Shield LLC Beware of Sales Techniques , Internet

I called this evening to find out the price of a warranty for my 2007 BMW X3. I was given a price of $4012 for 5 years 100,000 miles. The supervisor and sales person both told me that I had to make my decision before I ended the phone call. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to receive a warranty at all! Why would I buy a warranty with out the opportunity to read all the fine print and make sure I understood all that it covered?

I said no and urge others to proceed with caution. A company that asks you to buy something sight unseen is not reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Auto-Shield-LLC/internet/American-Auto-Shield-LLC-Beware-of-Sales-Techniques-Internet-1005731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Auto Shield LLC