Complaint Review: American Auto Shield

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: David Philadelphia PA. — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
American Auto Shield
130 N. Main St. Dupo, Illinois United States of America

American Auto Shield Pinnacle Automotive Protection not giving me the services that was told to me when I purchased the plan but only frauding me out of my funds that I provided. Dupo,IL 62239, Illinois

I Purchased A plan from American Auto Shield and Pinnacle Automotive Protection. I recently tried to get my car serviced and they told me my parts was not covered which I highly disagree with I truley believe this company Scams good hard working people out of there funds and something has to be addressed imediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Auto-Shield/Dupo-Illinois-62239/American-Auto-Shield-Pinnacle-Automotive-Protection-not-giving-me-the-services-that-was-to-950551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Auto Shield