Complaint Review: American Bankers Insurance Company - Bob Bader Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
American Bankers Insurance Company - Bob Bader Insurance
9777 N. College Avenue Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

OUTRAGEOUS AND POPULAR RIPP OFF Bob Bader and Uncle Bobs ripped me off and set me up for a lost Indianapolis Indiana

I rented from Uncle Bob's Self Storage in May of 2008. When we went there the Manager on Duty advised us that we had to get the insurance, it was not an option. On August of 2008 we recieved a phone call from The Manager on site advising us that our storage has been broken into. Samatha did not call us until around 8 pm that night, when we got there our flat screen tv and surrond sound was noticabily missing. After making the report the insurance company did not want to pay, because we did not have a reciept, I then went on line and tried to find the closest model that look like the one I had, I only had the tv for about a month. When i moved out of the storage in October I found the manual now they want to deny my claim because it was not the one I found on the internet. I have never heard of anything like this I notified the Inurance commision and I want to take them to court for my things we lost alot of valuable things that we lost and alot of the were from my parents and gifts from other family members for my children. I also think that this company need a class action law suit filed against them, because the are a ripp off. I ADVISE ANY ONE WHO LOOKS AT THIS WEB SITE TO BEWARE OF UNCLE BOB SELF STORAGE AND BADER INSURANCE CO. BECAUSE THE ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER AND GETTING RICH AND RIPPING OF THE CLIENTS ITS NOT FAIR.

Jerry and patricia
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Bankers-Insurance-Company-Bob-Bader-Insurance/Indianapolis-Indiana-46280-1628/OUTRAGEOUS-AND-POPULAR-RIPP-OFF-Bob-Bader-and-Uncle-Bobs-ripped-me-off-and-set-me-up-for-a-406763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Bankers Insurance Company - Bob Bader Insurance