Complaint Review: American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: exped1500 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com
18 Railroad Ave Patchogue, New York USA

American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com Company makes it own refund policy rules, fails to comply with consumer law by not providing policy Patchogue New York

I attempted to cancel a sale ad which never posted to their site-several hours after purchase. I requested a refund and the so-called Director of Operations Andrew Yunger said his boss said its company policy not to refund becuase you chose to place an ad and authorized the charge. Funny how the Director of Operations has to talk to his boss..

Less than 12 hours passed since purchase to cancel request, and I didnt even provide any futher information (photos/boat description), and the ad was never posted- and this company claims they cannot refund my $200.

I requested a copy of the refund policy, and I requested a response via email. The director of operations thinks he's slick and calls back and will not leave a voicemail.

What a dirty way to suck $200 up- this company must be in trouble where they cannot furnish an adequate refund policy or refund a charge which they provided no service to.

Stay away from BoatsFSBO.com- I should have read other reviews before I contacted them.

I have filed a BBB complaint and was advised that they have several which the company failed to respond to. I have filed other complaints with the appropriate authorities and I have disputed the charge with my CC company. Results will follow!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Boat-Listing-BoatsFSBOcom/Patchogue-New-York-11772/American-Boat-Listing-BoatsFSBOcom-Company-makes-it-own-refund-policy-rules-fails-to-co-1166090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com