Complaint Review: American Car Connection

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Miami Florida
American Car Connection
3233 NE 3rd Ave InternetOakland Park, Florida United States of America

American Car Connection Wahid Sikder, Bansberry Sold me a used vehicle with Check Engine pupoosefully disconnected, odometer rolled back and 30 day warranty = they call the cops on you, do not honor ANYTHING! InternetOakland Park, Florida

Wahid Sikder sold me a used car with a 30 day warranty-. That evening found out that the entire Check Engine system purposefully disconnected. odometer rolled back, tire rods and ball joints bad, suspension system, no water pump for wipers, etc., etc.  Dealer would not return my calls, I then went to the dealership, demanded they fix several things, mostlimportanltly to reconnect the Check engine system. I watched their "mechanic" do something, but no check engine light at start up. They then gave me a bs explanation that my model car ( Ford F150) did not do this as other cars.

I then went to Advance Auto Parts and an Electrical shop- both confirmed the entire system STILL disconnected. I returned to demand that the dealer reconnect it and all he did was call the Police on me! And worst yet, the Police say I have no recourse but to file a Civil Lawsuit. So in addition to doing illegal things to a car to sell it, these Scammers do not even honor the the 30 day warranty. Theset be put out of business, I saw other very discontented buyers trying to get resolution being treated as if had no claim or right to request that which is legal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Car-Connection/InternetOakland-Park-Florida-33334/American-Car-Connection-Wahid-Sikder-Bansberry-Sold-me-a-used-vehicle-with-Check-Engine-p-1046405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Car Connection